Saturday, May 24, 2014

Random Night

I'm  no
Ordinary girl
On this
Random night
And I'm
More than
A random thought
Jump in
Sure you can
But you better be
Ready to stay
Because
I'm a long haul
Take it to the wall
I need it all
Kind of girl
Not some
Random
Throw away doll
I've been in the corner
High on the shelf
Hiding in myself
But something changed
I deserve better
Go find your
Prancing
Dancing
Never around when
You need her
Girl
Let her rock your world
She needs a good time
All on your shiny dime
She wants to laugh
Doesn't even know your
Dark side
She'll just
Run and hide
We all play
But I'm ready
For someone to stay
On this
Random night
Chill
The lights eventually go out
So don't pout
When good time girl
Is out
Rocking another world
Looking for another
Random good feeling
To keep her reeling
If you look at me
You better
Have feeling
I've been down
I've been out
And I don't pout
Just bringing it
With the heavy heat
I know you understand
Shut up
Hold my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment