Saturday, June 13, 2015

I Own the Town

Slide the gear in park
Sparkling rings
catching a spark
Check my reflection
swiping glossy inflection
puckered lips
to perfection

Clicking heels
checking time on concrete
Catwalk steps complete
Swaying skirt smiling
kissing sun kissed thighs, beguiling
Hair swinging back & forth
Smile on my lips
warming the cold front up north

Thumbing fine silk
Eyeing the hand-woven quilt
Pricing the drapes
dressing the room
In my eyes
Spring is in full swing bloom

Testing perfume
Spraying my wrist
imagining a lusty twist
Scent of vanilla & sable
take that dropper
off the table
It's all mine
A chuckle to say
It's high time

Of course I own this town
Too many a day worn
with the well known frown
Today I'm smiling
Primping & restyling

No comments:

Post a Comment