Saturday, November 8, 2014

Spiral Dreams

The house beckoned like a long lost lover.  Wide door swinging; spiral staircase dreaming.  Gingerly I walk in.  Cold shadows tickling my skin.  Barefoot and wide-eyed.  Long journey.  Feet tired and weary.  Silent hesitations.  Thought congestions.  Where am I?  Sensing a presence, I step in.  Moving with intuition.  Body floating.  The form at the top of the stairs waiting.  A come-hither cerebral awareness that encompasses me.  Enveloping every fear and vanquishing it all.  Tip-toe go.  No noise, no.  Pads of my feet gripping the floor gingerly.  Sidestepping every creak in the floor boards.  Slender ankle rising to the step.  Catch my breath.  Another rise.  Gripping rail without the coin toss heads or tail.  The coin tinkles on the step - alerting him of my nearness.  Taking a chance for this illustrious dance.  Hips swaying slowly as I continue my journey up.  Warmth filling my inner cup.  I know he's waiting; my feasting beast waiting to sup. 

Spiral staircase dreaming.  Into the dream I dive.  I could get stung or be sweetly lost in the honey bee hive.  It's a chance.  It's a dance.  No prefab moves.  Just lovely, heartwarming grooves.  He's waiting for me to rise.  I take the steps with more courage.  Determination in mine eyes.  He says nothing, so as not to break the spell.  He knows my inner Hell.  Extended hand.  Visceral touch.  A loving demand.  He knows my switch-blade mind.  An inner land mine.  He says nothing.  I rise.  Wanting his touching.  Is it a dream when it continually wraps around me?  Rhetorical questions mean nothing.  Only my steps.  Getting closer.  To him. A lover's rapture.  And I?  I finally feel the need to feel the capture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment