Saturday, November 8, 2014

Taurus Moon

Full moon
Pregnant & rising
Green eyes gazing
Halo hazing
Blurred in the mist
The thin veil surrounding
Patient bull waiting
This is my time
This is my mind
Huffing at all who
Dare enter
Most see what they want
Irregular perspective
Mystical mask injective
See what you want
I'll chew the taunt
Only the strong surround me
Dispelling puzzle centering
I am the sister of the moon
You choose
If you swoon
I dance regardless
Naked in the silver light
Pale skin glowing
Taurus moon showing
My hands rising up
Lacey moon reaching down
Taking me to the top

2 comments:

  1. "I'll chew the taunt" - that line, alone, Kendra, takes this amazing poem to a whole other level. Adored it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talon! You are an amazing writer. Your compliment leaves me feeling sooo humbled. I could write a thousand words and receive a million compliments. And that is humbling, as well. Don't get me wrong. But to be in the company of amazing poets. To have them read and appreciate. *That*. It's priceless. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete