Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sacrificial Altar

Back arching
torn blouse
exposing one
quivering,
mauve nipple
Body ripple

Feeling the heat
as limbs lie in defeat

Mind racing
Capturing and retracing
my capture
my rapture
Silken bonds lacing

As sleep overtakes me
you come to
interlace me

A mouth so hot
untying the knot
A tongue so flamed
my body defies me
I cannot be blamed
Circling and
enveloping that
tender nipple
A kiss
that pierces my soul
body arching for more
on your altar whole

Hands erasing all insecurity
under the light of the moon
the eternal brevity

Sacrificial altar
where words
would otherwise falter
You speak with a language
that only my core
could possibly translate
without any attempt
to contemplate

Screaming in the dark
Clawing your skin
begging for your sweet sin
I finally
take you
in

No comments:

Post a Comment